SAAT Radio Automation (SARA) is an ideal system in which whole process of creating, producing, broadcasting and archiving of sound files are defined and performed by concerned users. For all sound resources, low resolution formats are considered for preview besides high resolution formats which are suitable for broadcasting and metadata are attached to provide users a quick access to materials.
Some features of the system are various user facilities, automated workflow, proper access levels meeting users' requirements, accomplishing all activities via just single computer set and a simple user interface, sending alarms and messages. And, due to the modular design of this system, it can be used in small radio stations or be extended for large radio stations.
By connecting to Archive, this system provides users access to on-line and off-line archived resources and helps them to produce and prepare playlists and also edit sound files after producing with a high flexibility. And finally sending files to on-air studio as well as providing on-air management.
- All facilities accessible in one client system
- Access to metadata and low resolution files in a professional workflow
- Broadcast formats and standards supported
- Simple interface proportionate to users’ access levels
- Receives the output of Logger, Phone and Playout
- Messages and alarms to accelerate information transfer
- Expandable to be used in several studios and radio channels without changing the software
- Automated workflow and fast transfer of sound files